Photo via: emilys-little-world.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I cant stop collecting fabric flower pins to add to outfits or headbands… such a simple twist to any outfit !
- Burlap in frames with clips make easy to change out photos. Very cute! – sublime decor
- Chanel No. 5 Vase/candle holder. Love the pink candles and the pearls but also very nice as a vase with flowers. Cute for a French themed party. My first DIY!!
- diy hair tool organizer. Easy and cheap. Mark better make this for me 🙂
- Looking for a fun and easy craft to make? Try one of these 16 best and easy diy bracelet crafts. Most require only a few products, beads, wire, safety pins, ect. They are perfect to pass the time, sell, or give as gifts.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- This would be SO cute for the hallway between the girls bedrooms! Except I would do the flowers all the way around.
- Why is it that the bathroom is always one of the most unorganized rooms in the home? I mean organizing toilet paper, nail polish, hair tools, cotton balls, Q-tips, etc. is not the most exciting. Not to mention that there’s …
- Create a whimsical, colorful and unique window treatment using giant paper flowers. So cute for a little girls room! Free paper flower templates and Silhouette cut file. hobbylobbymade sponsored
- Arabic Wax for Natural hair removal! This is a little different than other sugaring methods Ive shown you before, but just as easy! ♥♥♥
- This cute menu board is an easy DIY project that will help you get organized for…
- DIY Infinity Scarf; Pro: easy to follow directions, took about 5 mins to do, great for a beginner. Con: cant think of any. Tip: depending on your fabric, you may have to iron the connecting sections before you go on to step 5.