Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Easy, No Sew Curtain Panels – Artsy Chicks Rule @lauraingns
- DIY simple window valance- NO SEW! So easy to make & only takes 5 minutes. Great for any room!
- Easy DIY No Sew Roman Shades Out of Mini Blinds
- Direct your eyes to my window treatments on my sliding doors. They might be my favorite curtains to date. If you didn’t know any better you would think they are linen drapes and those usually cost a pretty penny. My drapes however cost me about $10 and are normally found in the paint section at any hardware store. Let me introduce you to this wonderful product called drop cloths. The amazing thing about drop cloths is that all four sides are already sewn so this is a NO SEW option…
- No sew tie up shades (gorgeous and EASY!)
- DIY No Sew Bench Cushion — Heres one option using plywood, which requires a staple gun…. still a good tutorial
- We have done this for years and they work perfect. Curtains made from Target table cloths. Genius. No sew. Love.. 6 Olivera Dordevic Home decor Pin it Send Like Learn more at theshabbycreekcottage.com theshabbycreekcottage.com from The Shabby Creek Cottage Thrifty DIY ideas for your home and garden Entry way table: orchid, pic frame, white diamond accent piece, books w/ Buddha head, Apocathery jar w/ seasonal decor (pine ones, etc). Mirror behind 4 1 carina CARDONA living room Pin it Send Like L
- easy diy fabric stash organization – how to store your fabric, fat quarters, craft and scrapbooking supplies || Sew at Home Mummy
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Use a curved shower curtain rod to make a window look bigger. | 31 Easy DIY Upgrades That Will Make Your Home Look More Expensive
- No sew roman shade…doing this in the kitchen!!!! this summer!
- quick n easy $10 bed canopy look (without the annoying in-your-way netting) What you need: Ikea mesh curtain panels, an inexpensive white wide pocket rod from walmart, any ribbon on hand to use as tie-backs. Viola!