Photo via: thinkgeek.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dinosaur Bookends with Hot Glue! Upcycle old plastic kid toys and some pieces of wood…as well as hot glue and spray paint to make statement bookends!
- Easy DIY concrete pendant lights! :: I love all of these! The bottom two remind me of Joachim Manz concrete pendant lamps (I *think* I have his name right)
- DIY:: Lightbulb Lamps
- DIY Lighting Ideas for Teen and Kids Rooms -Ping Pong Ball Lights – Fun DIY Lights like Lamps, Pendants, Chandeliers and Hanging Fixtures for the Bedroom plus cool ideas With String Lights. Perfect for Girls and Boys Rooms, Teenagers and Dorm Room Decor
- Free shipping Oak pendant light vintage wood lamps bar table glass light $56.56
- Factory Cage Lamps
- Walk in behind wall, floating floor on wall, pendant lights instead of lamps
- Small outdoor spaces suffer the same fate as indoor rooms— where to put all the clutter? Outdoor furniture cushions, lamps, and pillows all need a place to live when youre not using them. The answer is one the most important rules of small spaces: furniture that serves two purposes at once.
- With no visible fasteners or light sources to be found, the Radient family of table lamps and wall sconces’ simple presentation belies sophisticated constructio
- My bedroom inspiration only on a grey scale. Love the tufted headboard and bench to match with the flanking lamps and mirrors. Love!!
- Check out these cool, vintage-style cage lights. They make terrific accent lamps. Customers say they love them in the kitchen, stair well and basement rec room. See more industrial style pendant lights here: http://www.homedepot.com/b/Lighting-Ceiling-Fans-Hanging-Lights-Pendant-Lights/Industrial/N-5yc1vZc7nuZ1z0u4yx
- bedroom décor, beds, headboards, four poster, canopy, tufted, wooden, classical, contemporary bedroom, nightstand, walls, flooring, rugs, lamps, ceiling, window treatments, murals, art, lighting, mattress, bed linens, home décor, interiordesign bedspreads, platform beds, leather, wooden beds, sofabed