Photo via: boligliv.dk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Gray and white bedroom, lifted bed, built in storage. Check out our site for helpful information
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- Small Space Storage Solution – This Bed Has Plenty Of Storage Space Built Into The Design
- Using bookcases as a bed frame is one easy way to build a bed with storage. Its also space-saving, cheaper than a typical bed with storage and easier to disassemble and transport! Learn more about this DIY project on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2016/02/04/build-an-inexpensive-bed-from-bookcases/
- Using 4×8 plywood flooring instead of hardwood flooring. Sealed here with just polyurethane. Saw it on Everyday Cheapskate.
- Ironmongers Quarters – Flat 1 | Jonathan Tuckey Design, Hackney Road, East London – A large butler sink sits on a bespoke Birch plywood island, finished with copper pipes and taps.
- Love this modern neutral bedroom with hand-stiched and embroidered throw blanket and pillows, a modern table lamp with a pink quartz base, and a mirrored nightstand for a touch of glam!
- DIY // Plywood flooring in geometric pattern
- A themed tiny house on wheels in Brevard, North Carolina. Designed and built by Brevard Tiny House.
- Plywood DIY kids chair with storage. Step by step instructions shared.