Photo via: boligliv.dk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- A simple geometric coffee table made of plywood and copper that stands on its own or fits together with others of its like.
- (9) Our Designers Ultra Minimal Live/Work Space – home decor diy – minimal plywood bed headboard
- Gray and white bedroom, lifted bed, built in storage. Check out our site for helpful information
- diy x base table
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- 4 Easy Ways To Show Gratitude On Thanksgiving Day With Home Decor: Around Thanksgiving, youre probably use to seeing a bunch of Thanksgiving decorating tips on Pinterest or the home decor blogs, but before you roll your eyes thinking this is another one of those posts, which I admit, Ive done. This year, I wanted to put a spin on things and talk about gratitude. Feeling grateful for the things in our lives is something that we should do on the regular. On this Thanksgiving…
- Small Space Storage Solution – This Bed Has Plenty Of Storage Space Built Into The Design
- Using bookcases as a bed frame is one easy way to build a bed with storage. Its also space-saving, cheaper than a typical bed with storage and easier to disassemble and transport! Learn more about this DIY project on our site at http://diyprojects.ideas2live4.com/2016/02/04/build-an-inexpensive-bed-from-bookcases/
- Love this modern neutral bedroom with hand-stiched and embroidered throw blanket and pillows, a modern table lamp with a pink quartz base, and a mirrored nightstand for a touch of glam!
- James+James 8 Foot Baluster Table with a traditional, Vintage Kona Stained top and Ivory painted base. Pictured with matching Dianne Bench.