Photo via: cityline.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- River rock going through table top, router out wood then use rock and pour resin into remaining space
- Glass Table Top Turned into a garden water fountain. Get 5 more Creative Ideas for Upcycled Water Features
- Doing this 100%!! DIY black walnut butcher block counter tops. (DIY Butcher Block counter top, repaint cabinet, tile back splash, paint appliances… see previous pin).
- I love this counter. Its a mix of cement, sand, pebbles and glass, all poured into a custom made mold. Very cool.
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!
- barn wood counter top
- Stone Fence by Behr paint… chalkboard cabinets, front load washer and dryer with counter room on top… the white stripe that has hooks going around the room- LOVE this laundry!
- DIY Concrete Top for IKEA Melltorp Table (Or Any Table, Really) – For when your table top’s life is reaching its end but you still love its feet. Here’s a tutorial for a concrete tabletop.
- How To Build A Lift Top Coffee Table. Full instructions for this DIY project for a dual purpose coffee table. | Tiny Homes
- Glass bottles wrapped in a piece of scrapbook paper and tied with twine…cute table centerpiece
- Last fall while moving into a new house, I dropped my kitchen table off the back of my pickup truck. The solid oak top suffered a serious crack near one corner. I figured some glue and a clamp would take care of it, but the crack was narrow and the glue didn’t want to flow into it. Some quick thinking provided the perfect solution: I …
- s 13 mind blowing things you can do with this magical new stain, painted furniture, painting, You Can Mix Hues on a Table Top