Photo via: sawdustgirl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Excellent tutorial on crown molding. It always looks intimidating, until youve done it once.
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift! …Add a color for character.
- Add crown molding to the top of a window frame for a serious yet simple face lift!
- It’s just 1″x6″ pre-primed MDF, some 3″ crown molding, and some small, wood decorative trim molding. All of the cuts had to be made holding the molding at an angle.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- Any slide for adults in a house is a great idea, but this one contains a water slide. Excellent choice of transportation and you can even get a shower on the way out of bed going down to get breakfast!
- Veritas® Transfer/Log Scribe :: The Veritas transfer scribe is used for transferring the contours of one shape onto another. This is what makes it an ideal log scribe. But this also makes it an excellent carpenter’s scribe. | http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/page.aspx?p=32577&cat=1,41131
- A Simple Alternative to Crown Molding by rita.padgett
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- BEST headboard tutorial, this is exactly like the one Ive been eyeing thats 600 bucks! Money Hip Mamas: DIY Upholstered Headboard with Nailhead Detailed Arms
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!