Photo via: diyandcraftsideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY crate bookshelf made from wooden crates from the craft store (Michaels under $13). @ Heavenly HomesHeavenly Homes.
- Desk made from old wooden crates
- Small wooden crate at Michaels
- DIY Crate Bookcase. Catch these on sale at Michaels and you have yourself a cheap DIY Bookcase for your home. Cute and functional at the same time!
- Wall Art Made from Recycled Cutlery | DIY Home Decorating on a Budget | DIY Projects for the Home Dollar Store
- DIY Projects for the Home | Easy Furniture Ideas | DIY Wooden Crate Coffee Table | Projects and Ideas by DIY JOY
- DIY Crate Bookshelf Tutorial — Tara Michelle Interiors
- DIY Funny Functional Storage or Craft Supplies from a $9.50 Thrift Store Drawer . More
- Dollar-Store Starburst Mirror: Youll be amazed that such a chic DIY decor piece can be made from dollar-store materials. And get this, its made of wooden skewers! Photo: Sarah Lipoff
- This simple DIY project is the answer to shoe storage in small spaces at the back door. It is also the answer for larger spaces where there is no closet to hide shoes or for people who simply like order in their lives. This DIY shoe rack is made from a stained board and coat hooks. Mount the board into wall studs and hang your shoes. You can do 2 or 3 racks like this.
- I have done this with every gallery arrangement Ive hung…only with a roll of craft paper from the party supply store. Lay out your gallery arrangement. Flip frames over. Mark hanger/nail spot on several pieces of wax paper taped together. Flip waxed paper over, tape to wall, nail into wall where indicated. Remove waxed paper. Hang photos.
- Personalised rustic wooden apple crate tray. Ideal for serving breakfast in bed or afternoon teas and personalised with the wording and font of your choice. Also great for displaying cakes, pastries and pies in rustic bakeries, food and drink fairs and fetes.