Photo via: wearebeholden.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- sweet abode: Ivys Nursery I love this! Could be retrofitted to make a baking center for class!
- Peel and stick wood wall paneling. Stikwood – would be cute on a wall in a boys nursery – hunting nursery – rustic nursery
- Like this for use to cover my unfinished basement lights. Try finding beaded string instead of cloth. DIY Décor Tutorial ● Fringe Chandelier
- Cute girls room. I think this would be sweet even with a regular ceiling and just as a top wall border.
- If space is limited, you might not be able to hang every ornament you own on a tree, but theres no reason to keep the leftovers boxed up. Look for unexpected places — from a chandelier, at a window, over a doorway — to dangle a few for sparkle and cheer.
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- I like the idea of an outdoor chalkboard so kids can color without being out front of the driveway or blocking the patio when people are over. If I put it under the deck, it would even be protected from washing clean right away.
- DIY wood plank kitchen table picture step by step ~ would also be really really awesome for kitchen counters!!! Stained black with high gloss protectant over them….. Hummmm…..
- Music notes 5x7Area Rug- I want this for our music themed nursery! It would be perfect for baby Lyric.
- Easily replicated mason jar waterfall chandelier. Would be great for dark master suite corners or patio lighting!