Photo via: addicted2decorating.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kaptafel. This is such a great idea, just put up a shelf then paint a block of colour above it!
- Love the tiny shelf, would be good above my bed instead of a bedside table?
- 30 DIY Ways To Make Your Backyard Awesome This Summer, Put in a porch bed
- Make a platform bed.
- Community Post: 19 Ways To Make Your Bed Work Without A Headboard
- Illuminated Pallet Bed http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/7ub1 Talk about mood lighting! This is one of the easiest DIY bed projects you can do! Some pallets, a mattress, a couple of lights and voila! Easy as 1-2-3! Visit or main site for different versions of these illuminated pallet beds and be inspired to make your next bed project… Think a bed like this will help you sleep better at night? 😉
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- We love the idea of adding this DIY Modern Gold Wall Hanging to any room of your home! This boho decor project would looking stunning hung above your bed, office desk, or in your living room for a splash of quirky style.
- Chanel No. 5 Vase/candle holder. Love the pink candles and the pearls but also very nice as a vase with flowers. Cute for a French themed party. My first DIY!!
- Headboards The standard height of a headboard is 48 inches from the floor to its top, which leaves about 24 inches from the top of the mattress to the top of the headboard. Higher-end headboards tend to be 55 to 68 inches, which works much better for us as we are tall. You want it to be comfortable enough to lean back against and read this book. Be careful about hanging artwork above the headboard, as you want to ensure you won’t knock your head on it. Read more: http://www.oprah.com/home/The-
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Plywood floors I installed in my 8×12 cabin. Such a cheap floor and I love it! would be good to make a workshop look really nice! SDV