Photo via: smallforbig.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you are looking for a fun project to do while sitting on the sofa, this is it. Make easy DIY wall art out of any word using cardboard and yarn!
- Heres a fun DIY wall art project – apply acrylic paint with cardboard.:
- Cut out cardboard as frame, then glue straws on it for a cute kids room picture frame.
- Make stylish agate-inspired art with no more than a piece of cardboard and complementary paint colors.
- Rather than using a cardboard salt container, fill a Mason jar with salt instead. Cut off the lid of the original salt container, then screw it on top of your jar for easy dispensing.
- Dont hunt through mountains of cardboard boxes. Instead, take a few minutes to transfer ingredients and snacks into clear canisters so you can skip reading labels – and inspire a uniform tidiness. Plus, youll keep mice away from your cookies and crackers. See more at Classy Clutter » – HouseBeautiful.com
- Easy Storage Projects with Up-Cycled Cardboard Boxes • Learn how to make pretty storage out of regular cardboard boxes. Can you believe some of these are diaper boxes?
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- DIY Abstract Art Canvas
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- DIY Coffee Table Ottoman @Karen Abrahamson Maybe this will help us!