Photo via: ceci-bean.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY – Leather belt shelf by katarinanatalie.dk
- Leather Mirrors, Luxury Designer Signature Ivory Python Leather Mirror, Customizable, so glamorous, one of over 3,000 limited production interior design inspirations inc, furniture, lighting, mirrors, home accents, accessories, decor and gift ideas to enjoy repin and share at InStyle Decor Beverly Hills Hollywood Luxury Home Decor enjoy & happy pinning
- This vanity, complete with a DIY mirror and sheepskin stool, is every makeup lovers dream set up.
- Leather books have always been a favorite of mine, use them as a small table nestled next to a chair, with a vintage silver tray..
- A bright and earthy bedroom with woven rug, stripped bedding, leather ottoman, and white curtains
- Add character to your bathroom with this DIY Farmhouse Style Bathroom Mirror Tutorial
- CandleHolder, Diy, HomeDécor, Lamp, Mirror, Oyster, OysterShells, Shell, Upcycled Its the first time we share with you some ideas of decorations made from upcycled Oyster shells! Oyster shells are relatively easy to find, you can find some of them directly on beaches, but also you can ask for restaurants if they can keep some
- DIY Mirrors – DIY Rustic Mirror Shelf – Best Do It Yourself Mirror Projects and Cool Crafts Using Mirrors – Home Decor, Bedroom Decor and Bath Ideas – Step By Step Tutorials With Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-mirrors
- Dollar-Store Starburst Mirror: Youll be amazed that such a chic DIY decor piece can be made from dollar-store materials. And get this, its made of wooden skewers! Photo: Sarah Lipoff
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- Living space with gold and glass bookshelves, a large reclaimed wood mirror and…
- This is just a $7 ikea bed side table, painted with push pins and a mirror. SO CUTE!