Photo via: thesweetestdigs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- Fabulous DIY Scented Mason Jar Oil Candles These oil candles are just brilliant! Not only do they create a lovely ambiance for your Christmas or romantic dinner, but they look fantastic, last longer than regular candles, are homemade, and will make your home smell absolutely delicious.
- Awesome How to Make a Spectacular Floor Lamp with Logs DIY Handmade LED…
- Spinach and Citrus Summer Salad Recipe – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- Sweets: Best Dutch Apple Pie Recipe – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- Spring Entertaining: Cute Mothers Day or Hostess Gift Ideas and Delicious Whipped Frosting Recipe – Entertain | Fun DIY Party Craft Ideas
- Make any cheap-looking brass fixtures look like oil rubbed bronze.
- DIY homemade recipe to refinish furnitures. Hitting a good yard sale or flea market and finding great old furniture is such fun. The problem however, is in refinishing that furniture. This method is all natural!
- This personalised handmade box frame is ideal for a new baby or christening and makes a beautiful keepsake gift. | eBay!
- (2) West Elm Planter DIY Knock-Off | DIY | Pinterest / Interior / Design / DIY / Planter / Plant / Vase / Geometrical / Yellow / White / Handmade / Triangle
- Craft your home decor to match the seasons with our DIY Flower Jar. All you need is preserved flowers, a glass jar and mineral oil. Click through for a how-to guide on preserving flowers using 20 Mule Team Borax.
- Recipe: Matcha Green Tea Shake. Id also consider making a warm version of this. Matcha milk tea basically.