Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- DIY Knock-Offs Inspired by Pottery Barn, Ikea and Anthropologie – The Cottage Market
- Create your very own chic and stylish hanging nightstand by Katherine Elizabeth | Create Your Own Urban Outfitters Hanging Nightstand On The Cheap! | Watch the instructions here–> http://gwyl.io/create-urban-outfitters-hanging-nightstand-cheap/
- Awesome antique barn door and chalkboard wall in Yellow Prairie Interiors kitchen! You can easily hang a door like this with box rails and metal hangers — click to buy all the hardware
- How To Choose The Right Chandelier. You go into a store or hop on a website and just buy a chandelier, any chandelier that catches your eye because at the end of the day, does it really matter if you know how to choose the right chandelier? Is it really that serious? Of course it does and of course it is! Click through to check out the home decor tips on how to choose the right chandelier so that you avoid an interior design disaster.
- This months Laura Loves is the Flores Throw from The White Company. Beautifully paired with the Geo Wallpaper, find out how to create a stylish Scandinavian look for a Bedroom or Living Room you are planning to decorate.
- Yippee! Laura Felicity Designs Make Up Bags are now available to order. A perfect Christmas Gift idea for you or your loved ones. Come over to the interiors blog and read more about Pretty Flower, Dotty Bird and Geo, making perfect presents for her. See the different colours and ranges from £12, plus where you can buy from.
- Color my Room Tool from MyColortopia – See your room in different colors BEFORE you buy paint! Warning!! This is addicting…
- Make a DIY planter shelf from the well known FROSTA stool. If you enjoy finding fun ways to display your plants, youll love this IKEA FROSTA hack!
- White Cord Globe String Lights – Urban Outfitters