Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- A DIY mason jar organizer is the best bathroom storage for toiletries, brushes, eyeglasses, and plants in a small apartment.
- A simple DIY jewelry wall display is added in this girl bedroom to make the space a little cuter and a lot more functional creatively adding organization.
- makeup organization, for eyeshadow palettes, makeup brushes, stay organized! how to organize makeup on a desk.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Creating a kids art wall. This would be so adorable in a kids play room. Corner area where they can draw and painting all day. Then display their work for all to see.
- Creating a gallery wall can feel overwhelming, but it doesnt have to. Follow these easy tips for creating and hanging a gallery wall, and youll be enjoying one in your home in no time.
- Seeing old french doors in a whole new way. Glass panel doors used as room divider to create a private space. Light and bright, yet doesnt feel closed off from the living area. This could be great for working from home, or having a teenager study zone that parents can keep safely monitored.
- Ruby Red Tequila Cocktails – Martha Stewart Recipes Ingredients 8 ounces tequila (preferably reposado) 3 cups ruby red grapefruit juice 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice Directions In a pitcher, combine tequila, grapefruit juice, and fresh lime juice. To serve, divide among four glasses filled with ice.
- Love this modern neutral bedroom with hand-stiched and embroidered throw blanket and pillows, a modern table lamp with a pink quartz base, and a mirrored nightstand for a touch of glam!
- Simple and convenient, this catch-all docking station not only holds your phone but also your watch, wallet, keys, glasses and all everyday small items. Made of two pieces of wood that interlock together like a Jigsaw, the docking station is easy to assemble and disassemble for when you need to take it on the go.
- Use a Flag pole as a room divider. In this case 2 window treatments are hung back to back for a unique feel and design on either side. (small space, shared boy-girl room)