Photo via: linksynergy.walmart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIYGet some plastic animals at a thrift shop; saw them in half, paint them with spray paint or nail polish, and super glue a magnet to the back! How fun 🙂
- Trying to figure out how to style your shelves? Make these DIY geometric triangle sculptures out of skewers, hot glue, and spray paint. Spray them white, gold, copper, or whatever color suits your decor! An easy project with super high end look. Click through for the full how-to tutorial.
- DIY Rustic Rug Of Jute Or Sisal Rope. Hot glue the coils. Sew in key spots for durability. Make the smaller pieces first and then attach them together to get a larger rug.
- I havent repainted my bathroom since I learned about this, but this is a must for painting a bathroom. Just glue a paint stick (free) to a paint pad and drape some plastic around your toilet and just repaint the area behind the tank and toilet with ease. I do use the paint pads for doing corners and edges, so I know they paint like a dream.
- We were amazed when we discovered what can be done with spray paint, ugly and old stuff become gorgeous in minutes. Here we brought you some tutorials to make things around your home look amazing.
- I did this and the results were fabulous! I used high gloss paint on the cabinets. I also painted the old brass-colored hardware and the base of the light fixture with matte silver. Its amazing how well the spray paint holds to the knobs and hinges.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- When you paint a room, put some extra paint in a peanut butter jar that has a PLASTIC lid or it will rust – that was a tip from my painter – its all stored in a cabinet in the house – just take it out and shake well and use a q-tip for quick touch ups. This has got to be one of the best things Ive ever pinned!!!!
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- 16. Give your plastic storage drawers a face-lift with spray paint! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- This is the easiest canvas wall art project youll ever make – all you need is some glue and your favorite paint color. Customize with any saying you like!