Photo via: homedit.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- 21 Ways to Decorate With Blue | Apartment Therapy
- DIY Home Office Decor Ideas – DIY Industrial Wire Mail Baskets – Do It Yourself Desks, Tables, Wall Art, Chairs, Rugs, Seating and Desk Accessories for Your Home Office http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-office-decor
- Rustic X coffee table | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White. You could make it nicely finished as well with brass accents.
- Love this !!!!! Wooden Bench on Industrial Casters – 40 Rustic Home Decor Ideas You Can Build Yourself
- Twig Candle Holders – 40 Rustic Home Decor Ideas You Can Build Yourself
- Large DIY Art Projects for Really, Really Cheap | Apartment Therapy
- 10 Creative Ideas to Make an Outdoor Oasis for Kids this Summer | Apartment Therapy
- Geometric stenciling is a sure way to add interest to a small space that you can completely DIY, right down to the stencil. Simply print your pattern of choice, then trace onto a blank plastic stencil sheet and cut, just as the ladies of A Beautiful Mess did for the bathroom. Pro tip: Make a few half- or quarter-sized versions of your stencil to help you navigate tight corners.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- DIY Wall Art Ideas you can actually make yourself!
- 10 DIY Makeup Organizer Ideas | Apartment Therapy