Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 20 iPhone Tricks You Should Know by Megan Riesz, csmonitor.com: Like iMessage overseas without pesky fees, setting up a personal hotspot, changing Siris accent (and gender), turning your iphone into a TV remote, taking a screen shot, making Siri mad and more! iPhone_Tricks Megan_Riesz csmonitor
- Sell your house faster with these home staging ideas. Before and after pictures. staging realestate
- 100 Open House Staging Tips RealEstat Infographic real estate investing, investing in real estate
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- I dont know if Id decorate my own house like this, but I love it just the same.
- 10 Mistakes Every Traveler Should Make | Her Campus | http://www.hercampus.com/life/travel/10-mistakes-every-traveler-should-make
- Doubled Entertaining Space after image from the this old house reader remodel Best Attic and Basement Before and Afters 2014
- How to Install a Decorative Wall Niche | This Old House
- There’s one practical question you should ask before selecting a light: How tall are the people in your house? Even if you’re trying to create intimacy with a low-hanging bulb, Bloom…
- Zoe Murphy Screen printed furniture * Deco Findings * The Inner Interiorista. Mom loved midcentury modern. I think she might have liked this piece, but Im not certain.
- 50 Organizing Ideas For Every Room in Your House — JaMonkey – Atlanta Mom Blogger | Parenting & Lifestyle
- Top designers and industry experts share new design trends that youll use in every room in the house.