Photo via: thisoldhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Illustration: Arthur Mount | thisoldhouse.com | from 64 Important Numbers Every Homeowner Should Know
- Gorgeous home decor doesnt have to be expensive! Here are 101 epic ikea hacks every homeowner should see. Youre welcome!
- Easy $10 Jewelry Display Organizers | 23 Life Hacks Every Girl Should Know | Easy Organization Ideas for Bedrooms
- First things first, i know that the first thing a designer should be focusing is the office. But somehow, our bedroom was the first thing that we got to wrap up around the house. And although the offi
- 20 iPhone Tricks You Should Know by Megan Riesz, csmonitor.com: Like iMessage overseas without pesky fees, setting up a personal hotspot, changing Siris accent (and gender), turning your iphone into a TV remote, taking a screen shot, making Siri mad and more! iPhone_Tricks Megan_Riesz csmonitor
- 100 Open House Staging Tips RealEstat Infographic real estate investing, investing in real estate
- Sell your house faster with these home staging ideas. Before and after pictures. staging realestate
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- I dont know if Id decorate my own house like this, but I love it just the same.
- 10 Mistakes Every Traveler Should Make | Her Campus | http://www.hercampus.com/life/travel/10-mistakes-every-traveler-should-make
- You know all of those old filing cabinets in the Thrift Shop…the ones that look like they have held tax returns for the last 78 years!!! Well this great DIY for a Wood Trimmed Filing Cabinet Makeover is going to inspire you to dust that filing cabinet off…clean it up…paint it and get to it!!! …
- Position the Pergola | How to Build a Garage Pergola | This Old House