Photo via: blog.weddingstar.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Unless you are a neat freak who keeps everything clean all the time, you know that staying organized can be really tough. This is especially true when it comes to your bedroom, which typically holds all of your stuff and is almost always just a little too small. Keeping everything from clothes to accessories to books to school stuff to makeup in their respective places is way easier said than done.
- after looking at the finished cement, i would definitely add some color/dye. in some cases it may look fine as grey, but not most it think. From Young House Love, a faux cement countertop treatment that can be applied right over your laminate. The tutorial gives you all the steps on how to use a product called Ardex with plenty of photos that show you the finished result. Ardex-10-Spreading-First-Layer-younghouselove
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Add some mid-century charm to your gallery wall with this DIY wall art idea. All you need is popsicle sticks, glue and some stain to make this inexpensive home decor knockout. Click to see the full tutorial and download the hexagon template. | MakeAndDoCrew.com
- This purchase is a DIGITAL DOWNLOAD This means your purchase can be enjoyed instantly in the form of a digital file. You control how it is printed // You choose what size I N C L U D E D F I L E S — Instructions — PDF (this is entirely editable so you can choose how large (or small) you want to take your print — Surprise complimentary PDF – a little thank you from us 🙂 — Honeymoon Hotel Thank You coupon code (with a rather generous discount code off your next purchase) Once your purc…
- A little glue is needed in most woodworking projects, but how do you know which one to use? Learn the different varieties of wood glue, and how to choose which you’ll need to complete your next masterpiece!
- Did you know you can make cool DIY marbled mugs with nail polish? Its easy and you can have gorgeous mugs in minutes that cost less than a dollar each!
- How to Make Your Home Look More Expensive on a Dime. It doesnt take a lot of money to bring some elegance to your home. See how creative you can be with these tips via www.artsandclassy.com
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …