Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shop for a Brynwood Blue Side Chair at Rooms To Go. Find Side Chairs that will look great in your home and complement the rest of your furniture.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- I spent quite a few years cooking in a tiny New York City apartment kitchen…
- Alkemie: New York City Based Designer Brad Fords Manhattan Apartment
- This small oak dresser has been stained dark on the top and drawers, the case painted in a subtle sea-glass color and the coolest pulls EVER in aged Nickel. Mirror is separate and kinda big for this piece but I think it works! Oak side chair also in Sea-glass, all pieces distressed and glazed in Java. Modern Vintage
- Eames Molded Side Chair (Dowel Legs)
- Furniture anatomy of a Chair – describing different furniture parts of chairs, tables, bookcases, etc. will help greatly when working with furniture.
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Upholstering Instructions at Better Homes and Gardens. In a nutshell: Strip the chair of its original fabric and use the pieces as pattern. Then pin the pieces wrong sides out onto the chair. Remove pinned cover and sew it together, with welting reinforcing the seams. Put sewn cover back on the chair. It should fit like a glove!
- Ikea Hack Map Table – It is so easy to upcycle and transform a plain Ikea side table with some map wrapping paper and make this gorgeous map table.
- DIY Flip Chair – PDF Download of dimensions & instructions.
- Youd never guess that this color-coordinated reading nook is tucked on the side of a dining room—making it the ideal spot to recline after a big meal.