Photo via: products.daltile.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Punctuate your design scheme and define your style with finishing details, such as Charlotte Moss for Fabricut’s latest trim collection. Featured tapes: Imatra and Zadar.
- Jess Kirbys kitchen renovation features a new chalk painted island, brass pendant lights and butcher block counter tops
- Plan W66008WE: Corner Lot, Luxury, Premium Collection, Florida, Photo Gallery, Mediterranean House Plans & Home Designs
- This kitchen features Jet Black Granite benchtops, with Polytec Vinyl Wrap, Casino Profile doors in Classic White gloss
- 12 Ways To Add Texture With Tools You Already Have – If you can open your eyes to what else your tools can do, you will start to look at your cherished tool collection in a whole new light
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- One shade of gray can make all the difference in your interior design scheme. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to find the perfect hue to fit your unique sense of style. Build a color palette that’s specially designed for your home with a little help from BEHR.
- Gorgeous gray and white transitional kitchen with rustic accents features wood and fabric saddle stools placed in front of a gray center island finished with a white and gray granite countertop fitted with a prep sink illuminated by white carriage lanterns hung from a ceiling accented with exposed wood beams.
- This is the most beautiful and versatile gray paint color out there. I love it in any room of the house and you can pair it with any other color. Love my Revere Pewter! Find out some great coordination colors! | Details at
- For serious coffee drinkers, stowing the coffeemaker inside a cabinet just doesnt make sense; youll only have to pull it out again in a few hours. Heres a solution: An under-cabinet coffeemaker is always available and doesnt take up valuable counter space. Plus: heres how to get those pesky coffee stains out of carpeting.
- Stone Fence by Behr paint… chalkboard cabinets, front load washer and dryer with counter room on top… the white stripe that has hooks going around the room- LOVE this laundry!