Photo via: houseandgarden.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Do you need help arranging your furniture, using your space efficiently, creating a new space or purchasing the right size and amount of furniture? Then this is for you! This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled space plan or layout for a single room. Space planning is one of my specialties and when done before purchasing or hiring a contractor, will save you a lot of money and many sl
- Leather Mirrors, Luxury Designer Signature Ivory Python Leather Mirror, Customizable, so glamorous, one of over 3,000 limited production interior design inspirations inc, furniture, lighting, mirrors, home accents, accessories, decor and gift ideas to enjoy repin and share at InStyle Decor Beverly Hills Hollywood Luxury Home Decor enjoy & happy pinning
- Breathtaking 100+ Baby Girl Nursery Design Ideas https://mybabydoo.com/2017/03/28/100-baby-girl-nursery-design-ideas/ There are various types of baby hampers available of unique style. Your infant must feel comfortable in her or his room and they need to recognize the…
- Elegant fittings at the West One Bathrooms showroom on the Kings Road. http://www.hglivingbeautifully.com/2015/07/03/a-stunning-chelsea-showroom-west-one-bathrooms/
- Gable Lane Crates are the new way to shop for home decor. We bring you trending home accessories for a different room in your home, delivered directly to your front door! If your style pulls from a farmhouse, rustic, cottage, vintage or an urban styled home, youre sure to love the contents of our crates. We will reveal a couple of sneak peaks before ordering opens but the element of surprise is part of the fun! Each month will have a Theme and then each week will have a specific styl…
- Style meets function in the combination living-dining room of this Buckhead residence by interior designer Melanie Turner and associate Jill Tompkins. To keep the aesthetic masculine, stylish, but also fresh, they began by selecting a bold Scion fabric for the draperies; its pared down color palette influenced the home’s overall design direction. The dining table is by Amy Howard and the Klismos chairs are by Global Views.
- Little Love Notes | A few little love notes to the things I loved most this week, including my new cotton wreath, jam butter cookies, and floral jewelry plates. || Glitter, Inc.
- Accents of green bring life to a white bathroom scheme. West One Bathrooms showroom on the Kings Road. http://www.hglivingbeautifully.com/2015/07/03/a-stunning-chelsea-showroom-west-one-bathrooms/
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints
- Ironmongers Quarters – Flat 1 | Jonathan Tuckey Design, Hackney Road, East London – A large butler sink sits on a bespoke Birch plywood island, finished with copper pipes and taps.
- A veteran painting contractor shares his secrets for painting walls fast, yet producing first-rate results. You can easily master these techniques too, and get a professional-looking finish. Learn these and the fastest way to cover walls at