Photo via: ohidesignblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful Embroidery by Happy Cactus Designs / On the Blog!
- Embroidery by Sheena Liam / on the Blog!
- I think the most common question I am asked on the blog and social media is what paint color I used in any given space. Actually, it’s the most common question I am asked in person, too (regarding interior design, that is). Paint colors can be hard, and they obviously set the tone for the …
- You can almost hear the crashing waves on a rocky coastline when you pair Seagrove™ with neutral greens and grays. Click to see more design inspiration. Designed by: StudioM Interiors, @studiomatmingle
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- I seem to be on a table kick as exemplified by the fact I just posted a one step DIY marble side table video, and now Im posting another DIY table. Oh well! Hopefully you dont mind. This IKEA hack nightstand is a super easy project. All it takes is a lil spray paint and some contact paper, and you will have it done in no time. I did this side table four different ways, so you can take your pick. And the entire project will only set you back about $40. Thats a pretty good price for …
- Use a Flag pole as a room divider. In this case 2 window treatments are hung back to back for a unique feel and design on either side. (small space, shared boy-girl room)
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- LUCY WILLIAMS INTERIOR DESIGN BLOG: BEFORE AND AFTER: MAGNOLIA KITCHEN FACELIFT. Exactly what I need. Love it all!
- Pattern is returning to interior design! Learn how to use it. blog post by karensavagedesign.com
- Chippendales Chair Design Primarily depicts a Gothic style, comprising of a tracery designed back. Also has an Egyptian influence as shown by the claw and ball feet.
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.