Photo via: sakalaukusinteriordesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Foyer with V-groove wall paneling, black metal doors, sisal runner and vintage reclaimed wood benches. Interior design by Chango & Co.
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- A bold wallpaper in a bathroom, especially in a powder room, is a great statement piece in a home. Choosing a wallpaper with a white base and design in back is the perfect way to get a black and white look. Bonus: gold accents.
- Rose gold spray paint colors. Krylon, Design Master and Rust-oleum colors samples.
- Did you know you could use gold leaf on fabric?! Take a plain pair of curtains and turn them into a glamorous decorating statement with this easy tutorial for gold leaf embellished curtains. The design possibilities are endless with a simple tape masking technique! www.thegatheredhome.com
- Girls room. Black, gold and pink. Black paint feature wall. Black and white stripes. Design with arrows. Soft pink and black. Bed of roses.
- Grattage by Hanna-Kaisa Korolainen for FEATHR Romantic and textural, this stunning abstract wallpaper was created with the Surrealists’ grattage technique. The feeling of a worn finish adds warmth to a modern interior.
- Interior Designer Moran Gozali – Weekly Tip: Furniture Makeovers with Marble Contact Paper
- How To Paint Furniture – Learn how to paint furniture with this step-by-step tutorial. Many tips for how to get a smooth finish.
- 5 Easy steps to painting wood cabinets perfectly! Get it done right the first time… DIY painting tips for a ultra smooth, factory finish in your bathroom and kitchen.
- Internal doors made from oak with glass paneling throughout; providing a simple yet elegant transition from living room to dining room.
- Great idea…paneling on the wall and mounting the tv to the paneling. Hides the cords and looks crisp and clean!