Photo via: thriftyandchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy towel holder 3
- Super cute and easy DIY Towel Holder at www.shanty-2-chic.com … LOVE THIS! DIY Ideas pallets
- Replace the hardware on your dresser for a chic new look
- Lots of DIY spray paint ideas!! For home decor, furniture, updating old things, and art projects! Listotic.com
- Decorating with Shutters On Pinterest | … photo holder | decorate with old windows and doors and shutter
- Makeover an old wooden magazine holder to take control of your cake pans, pizza pans, muffin pans.
- How to Install a Decorative Wall Niche | This Old House
- A lovely dresser finished in Old White Chalk Paint® decorative paint by Annie Sloan | By Dust and All Vintage https://www.facebook.com/DustAndAll?fref=photo
- make old countertops look new: Rust-Oleum’s new Countertop Transformations coating system (available at home centers and some hardware stores) is a simple way to transform worn or damaged laminate countertops into a new countertop surface
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- I did this and the results were fabulous! I used high gloss paint on the cabinets. I also painted the old brass-colored hardware and the base of the light fixture with matte silver. Its amazing how well the spray paint holds to the knobs and hinges.
- Teen Boys Room – lower wall is Annie Sloan Old White, top of wall is Martha Stewart Seal, lights are Restoration Hardware with the cord running behind the curtain panel, wire basket on nightstand to store sports equipment, brown leather upholstered head & foot board, bamboo blinds, curtains made from drop cloths, wire pipe painted black for curtain rod