Photo via: domesticadventure.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to decorate floating shelves in a kitchen
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- deniseodonnell8I havent quite gotten my floating shelves decorated exactly how I want yet but I was asked about them so I thought I share my shelves. They were made just for us by a vendor off Etsy called @HurdandHoney. They are amazing and I absolutely love them
- Boys bedroom ideas, Before and After, Plank Wall, Floating Shelves, DIY, Bedroom, Reveal
- DIY Chunky Wooden Floating Shelves
- How to make corner floating shelves. 4men1lady.com
- Free plans and video tutorial to create these really awesome DIY floating shelves! They use pulleys and rope to give them a cool hanging look!
- DIY Floating Shelves
- Super cute DIY Floating Shelves… These are easy and cheap too! Free plans at www.shanty-2-chic.com
- Great Tutorial for making Pallet Wood Floating Shelves
- DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. Perfect for kitchen open shelving 🙂
- Finally! DIY instructions for how to build solid wood floating shelves of any length, to stain or paint any desired color. My kitchen open shelving project can proceed!