Photo via: decoracabinets.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- Though I am not a good cook, I love cooking in my spare time for trying some delicious recipes. So I always make my kitchen tidy and easy to deal with. Today I will share some DIY ideas with you to make a better kitchen. It’s important to keep your kitchen sink clean all the …
- Its so hard for me to keep the laundry room clean and organized. Maybe a small space is the best option.
- Keep your home clean and looking great with this wood tilt out trashcan for any room in your home
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- Spring cleaning just got a whole lot cheaper! Organize for less with these creative dollar store organization and storage ideas. There are ideas for every room in your house (kitchen, bathroom, laundry, closet, office and more!) Kitchen Dollar …
- Pocket offices such as this one are extremely popular with homebuyers. This storage and display space uses a previously unused area under the stairs. The project fits beautifully into this home because its style and materials echo cabinets, trim, paint colors and clean lines found throughout the house.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Use a Lego character to keep you cables tidy, the hands make perfect grips for cables. Be tidy and fun all at once! lifehacks
- Style meets function in the combination living-dining room of this Buckhead residence by interior designer Melanie Turner and associate Jill Tompkins. To keep the aesthetic masculine, stylish, but also fresh, they began by selecting a bold Scion fabric for the draperies; its pared down color palette influenced the home’s overall design direction. The dining table is by Amy Howard and the Klismos chairs are by Global Views.
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.