Photo via: blog.soulmakes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We love the idea of adding this DIY Modern Gold Wall Hanging to any room of your home! This boho decor project would looking stunning hung above your bed, office desk, or in your living room for a splash of quirky style.
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Of course its easy to create a gorgeous bathroom when you have a ton of room, but working with a smaller space can be a bit of a challenge. If youre remodeling a smaller bathroom and feel a bit hemmed in, then take a look at these blah tiny bathrooms that still manage to pack in plenty of style.
- Love these strawberry milkshake hues! This faux marble wallpaper design combines beautiful pastel pink hues with the complex and mesmerising texture of marble. Its a versatile design that would look beautiful in living room and bedroom spaces.
- You’ll be amazed by this incredible before-and-after basement makeover! The extra space in this home was put to use by adding stylish rooms (including a living space with a bar, a laundry room, a bedroom, an office, and a family room). Storage and bright colors were incorporated into the remodeling plans for this formerly forgotten space. An industrial ceiling was a smart choice that saved money and added style.
- This months Laura Loves is the Flores Throw from The White Company. Beautifully paired with the Geo Wallpaper, find out how to create a stylish Scandinavian look for a Bedroom or Living Room you are planning to decorate.
- I LOVE pearl tile! Lots of gorgeous tile ideas for kitchen back splashes, master bathrooms, small bathrooms, patios, tub surrounds, or any room of the house!
- ❁^^ ♡.. .~*~.❃∘❃✤ॐ ♥..⭐.. ▾ ๑♡ஜ ℓv ஜ ᘡlvᘡ༺✿ ☾♡·✳︎· ♥ ♫ La-la-la Bonne vie ♪ ❥•*`*•❥ ♥❀ ♢❃∘❃♦ ♡ ❊ ** Have a Nice Day! ** ❊ ღ‿ ❀♥❃∘❃ ~ WED 6th JAN 2016!!! .. .~*~.❃∘❃✤ॐ ♥..⭐..༺✿ ♡ ^^❁
- Misty Beach wallpaper by Reeta Ek for FEATHR This hazy wallpaper by Finnish artist Reeta Ek is full of mystery and suspense, yet remains a very calm and serene bedroom wallpaper when used in a Nordic style room.
- Teenage girls’ bedroom decor should be different from a little girl’s bedroom. Designs for teenage girls’ bedrooms should reflect her maturing tastes and style with a youthful yet more sophisticated look and need to be very stylish, modern, fashionable and vibrant with energy. If it is possible, you can get your teenager involved in the …
- Laundry room….. How to Organize Utility Rooms | Pottery Barn- I would love for my laundry room/mud room to look like this, but really, who want to go out and buy matching EVERYTHING? Seriously, I use the bottles my cleaners come in, call me lazy, but the idea of putting all of my stuff in neutral bottle is a little too OCD for me.
- This living room is so collected and cozy! Love the pink couch, brass light and dowel chairs for a gorgeous, fresh look!