Photo via: familyholiday.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Neat idea for framing family photos-not all photos are the same shape as the frame
- I want table(s) like this, long and comfy for pattern cutting and sewing. All white. Either the same shape or it can be straight along one of the walls or by the window. Gotta remember this project!
- Cushions with bespoke feather pads can be made to fit the shape and style of any sofa or bench.
- The humble cinder block is currently experiencing a renaissance- and why wouldn’t it? With its simple, industrial atheistic it lends itself to adding a modern touch to any space. Maihi’s got a simple to follow plan for turning some cinder blocks into a functional and stylish garden bar – instantly turning an empty back lawn …
- Leaves modpodged to a balloon, balloon then popped and removed. would be gorgeous as centerpieces.
- Decorate for any occasion without spending all the money and effort. This party garland using cupcake liners from thesouthencouture.com is perfect to make within minutes and for only dollars.
- Medium gray. I dont know why, but gray and yellow seem to be made for each other. Many people are hesitant to use yellow but when put with gray, it just works. You can create a cheery space by using a soft mid-tone gray with vivid yellow accents. Paint Pick: North Star 6246 by Sherwin-Williams
- By hanging a chaise cushion from a shelf….voila! A DIY headboard! Buttons and bows can be added for more personality and a pop of color too!
- Cute girls room. I think this would be sweet even with a regular ceiling and just as a top wall border.
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- This would be SO cute for the hallway between the girls bedrooms! Except I would do the flowers all the way around.