Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Awesome Ideas for DIY Wine Corks Craft Projects – Architecture, interior design, outdoors design, DIY, crafts – Architecture Design DIY
- Collect the wine corks from your travels to form a corkboard & keep the memories. Thanks for pinning, @mercyhxx895.
- Wine corks . . . cool
- Another DIY wine cork project (link doesnt show you how to do it, but you cut your corks in half, hot glue them together in a honeycomb shape, then hot glue a strip of fabric or burlap around the shape to secure)
- It’s not often we see Caesarstone counters on a rustic wood base, especially one with a built-in wine fridge and microwave. Perfect balance of a modern yet traditional kitchen decor.
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Put corks on a yard stick and you get a vertical cork board – I love all these crafty cork board ideas!
- Soak corks in hot water for 10 minutes before cutting them for crafts–they wont crumble.
- Unique DIY Mason Jar Decoration in Home: Awesome Mason Jar DIY Project Mason Jar Sconces With Fresh Flowers
- For the decoration lovers, here is an idea for decorating the home in a unique way with the repurposed wood pallet planter in which the flower of different colors can be placed for the appealing look. There are 3 layers in the planter and as many planters can be created as required for the decoration.
- Amazing idea!!!! Take a canvas, and cover it with stickers/decals (or cut your own) and spray paint the canvas. Remove all the stickers, and hang lights behind it for super cool decoration.