Photo via: architectureartdesigns.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Room Decor: Make Your Own Macrame Curtain A Beautiful Mess | Apartment Therapy
- How to turn a vintage glass door knob into a picture hanger. (Would also work for curtain tieback, which is what I am looking to do.)
- 9,568 Likes, 244 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Hey friends! If you caught my crazy curtain rod stories, you may be wondering how it all turned…”
- Behind a macrame curtain…
- Mainstays Chevron Shower Curtain, Yellow – Walmart.com
- Do a curtain like this in master bath? Do a reverse roman blind to go with it?
- Abri Mocha Rod Pocket Crushed Sheer Curtain Panel
- Plant hooks as curtain holders
- LILAC SILK curtain, shantung silk, window dressing, draping, window treatment, pastel purple, lavendar, amethyst, orchid, iris, periwindle
- Japanese Noren Curtain Urushi Lacquer Makie15
- This next curtain tip is seriously on the genius side! Double curtain rods are crazy expensive. Its a great look to have sheers behind your curtains but for those long windows, your window treatment can quickly turn into a payment plan. For that double curtain look, just add a BUNGEE cord to the sides of your rod! Whos ever going to know thats a bungee cord?
- Use a bungee cord to place a sheer curtain behind a regular curtain instead of hanging another rod