Photo via: deerpearlflowers.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- corkscrew willow, coral, & shells
- Branch Out! Decorating with Branches | Decorating Your Small Space
- Tree Branch Room Divider. Do this instead of wall for bathroom. Leave the branches on to hang clothes on, towels on the other side. O how cute!!
- Apt balcony decorations – even for those who live in apartments – grab some large branches, stick in a bucket of sand put lights on Instant tree on your balcony
- 12 Ways To Use Branches In Your Home Decor | DIY Cozy Home
- Trees with twinkle lights really add to the cozy, festive atmosphere of a neighborhood, and now you can bring a bit of that magic indoors! Make your own lovely twinkling branches room divider with …
- 20 ideas to make with twigs, sticks and branches
- Hangers made out of branches
- Birch branches as supports for shelves. (I should really probably start to worry about how many times I pin lovely bookshelves, right?)
- DIY Farmhouse Cotton Branches – A Video Tutorial by Prodigal Pieces www.prodigalpieces.com prodigalpieces
- A bench by Fredrik Karlsson. The two metal structures at either end hold the wooden branches in place for the goats to play on and chew – once they are chewed through, they are replaced. Part of the Greenhouse show at Stockholm Furniture Fair.
- DIY Paper Origami Lily Vintage Wedding Corsages & Boutonnières | Confetti Daydreams