Photo via: jgbeadedjewelry.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Most people would be thrilled to find an apartment with a washer and dryer, a full-size refrigerator, a large flat-screen TV, plenty of storage space, and a specially designed spa tub. Yahoo Makers took a couple of curious canines to visit a much touted luxury pet suite in a model home at a new housing development in Camarillo, Calif., called Hannover Village at the Park.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- A few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- The Dotty Bird Made To Measure Window Roller Blind Collection has taken this fun yet sophisticated dotty illustrative to transform your window and door areas within your home. Each window blind pattern has been designed with versatility in mind. Suiting master and spare bedrooms, children’s bedroom or playroom, nursery, kitchen, hallway or living room. Bringing designer style with affordable pricing to any interior décor. RRP from £135.
- Scrub Island Resort, Spa & Marina – BVI … | Luxury Accommodations
- The family room’s window is perfectly positioned for ample views of the High Line and the thousands of people who walk it every day. The sofa is a custom design by Timothy Brown Studio that is covered in velour by Clarence House. The vintage Karl Springer cocktail table reflects the light, and the vintage brass chandelier above is a holdover from the homeowners’ previous residence in Connecticut.
- Good idea for window area and nighstand Deck out your bedroom in bold color + modern patterns. Intricate woven textiles designed by Margo Selby for west elm add bright pops of color with pillows, bedding, rugs + more.
- Relax and rejuvenate in a modern, geometric living room space. Filled with custom acrylic blocks, pillows and illustrious wall art, find your inspiration at Shutterfly.
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Love the surprise of stencils on the inside drawers! Would be so cute with pink or blue for a babys room!
- Use a Flag pole as a room divider. In this case 2 window treatments are hung back to back for a unique feel and design on either side. (small space, shared boy-girl room)