Photo via: decoratingyoursmallspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You dont have to be stuck with countertops you dont like. There are so many DIY countertops out there that can be done on a teeny, tiny budget! So many DIY countertops to choose from. This round-up shares the best DIY countertops from around the web!
- smart storage is key for the renovation of a cosy two-bedroom Manly apartment. Photography by Hannah Blackmore. Styling by Jillian Dinkel. From the July 2017 issue of Inside Out Magazine. Available from newsagents, Zinio, https://au.zinio.com/magazine/Inside-Out-/pr-500646627/cat-cat1680012/ and Nook.
- My daughter moved in to the tiniest room of the house. She made the choice herself because al she needed was her ereader, iPad and ancient Macbook. I couldnt find a bed to fit in the room so I designed this platform bed. 3 kitchen cabinets from Ikea form the base. One of them is on wheels to get acces to the storage space in the back. Instead We used plywood for the bed and the doors. The bed is at the same height as the windowsill so she sees the trees when she wakes up!
- Creative Indoor Vertical Wall Gardens • Lots of Great Ideas and Tutorials! Including, this idea of small tin buckets attached to repurposed wood. Love this look!
- Step by step DIY project about how to build a storage bed frame. Best use of space of your room! If you have basic power tools (circular saw, drill machinery, electrical screwdriver) and know the basic woodworking skills, you could get the job done by yourself in just a weekend.
- A fabulous round-up of signs for the home to use to help decorate and design your master bedroom. The best part? Theyre all free and DIY!
- Basement – This is a perfect idea to turn our storage room in the basement into a place to get creative and sew in…I need to use that new sewing machine we received at our wedding ; )
- Venetian blinds suit this modern and bright living room and can be drawn open to take advantage of the view. Find out more about what window treatment options there are and which one could best suit your home >>
- Books are our best friend that teach us so much but never desert us. The more books you read, the richer you are inside. So we need to read more and more books. Then the problems come along with it that so many books around us, we need more space to store them. For those […]
- Most people would be thrilled to find an apartment with a washer and dryer, a full-size refrigerator, a large flat-screen TV, plenty of storage space, and a specially designed spa tub. Yahoo Makers took a couple of curious canines to visit a much touted luxury pet suite in a model home at a new housing development in Camarillo, Calif., called Hannover Village at the Park.
- One of the best things about IKEA pieces is the many ways you can tweak, hack, tinker with, and customize them to create beautiful, unique pieces on a reasonable budget. Here are some of our favorite, easy, do it yourself ways to customize your furniture to fit your needs.
- Creative Cutouts in the kitchen – With handsome tiles and striking bottles, the cooktop niche boosts storage and style. The wall becomes the focal point of the kitchen and the recess provides an easy way to store cooking supplies.