Photo via: makingitinthemountains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This farmhouse Summer tablescape took just minutes to create and makes for the perfect backdrop for your Summer dining! www.makingitinthemountains.com
- Super cute AND functional, this rustic DIY twine dispenser is full of farmhouse charm and takes just minutes to whip up! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- This DIY square planter box took just minutes to make and there are SO many ways put it work!
- Find out how to make small succulent gardens that look amazing and take only a few minutes! Easy, affordable, delightful to look at and hardly any maintenance needed.
- Cute succulent driftwood planter. Would make a cute centerpiece.
- much easier with faux brick and stone panels then laying them out liek this. fauxstonesheets.com just screw them in!
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- No-sew faux roman shade. This is a simple and clever method. Perfect for our rental because it requires no drilling or making holes on the wall.
- Cute girls room. I think this would be sweet even with a regular ceiling and just as a top wall border.
- Patterned Paint Roller in Spring Bird Design,by Its Not Wallpaper Patterned Paint Rollers. $22.00, via Etsy. (This is so cool!)