Photo via: makingitinthemountains.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Spring wreath is so simple to make, you can whip it up in just 5 Minutes! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- This farmhouse Summer tablescape took just minutes to create and makes for the perfect backdrop for your Summer dining! www.makingitinthemountains.com
- Super cute AND functional, this rustic DIY twine dispenser is full of farmhouse charm and takes just minutes to whip up! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- IDEA: use monogram mugs in a row as succulent planters – spell out other phrases too!
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- This DIY square planter box took just minutes to make and there are SO many ways put it work!
- How to make a window shade in fifteen minutes. I dont care for the colors in this one–the photos make it look oh so 1980s–but the idea is good. This looks like it ought to roll up, but it just hangs straight.
- Find out how to make small succulent gardens that look amazing and take only a few minutes! Easy, affordable, delightful to look at and hardly any maintenance needed.
- much easier with faux brick and stone panels then laying them out liek this. fauxstonesheets.com just screw them in!
- Cute succulent driftwood planter. Would make a cute centerpiece.
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- No-sew faux roman shade. This is a simple and clever method. Perfect for our rental because it requires no drilling or making holes on the wall.