Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you need help arranging your furniture, using your space efficiently, creating a new space or purchasing the right size and amount of furniture? Then this is for you! This flat fee design package is based on 5 hours of my time designing at my computer – which is the average amount of time it takes me to create a scaled space plan or layout for a single room. Space planning is one of my specialties and when done before purchasing or hiring a contractor, will save you a lot of money and many sl
- You will forever be my always rustic reclaimed pallet wood sign. Perfect for any marriage or engagement. This would be a perfect gift for wedding, anniversary, valentines day or just because. Made of
- Build a unique hose holder using recycled pallet wood! This holder has a special feature; you can plant your favorite flowers on top. I love it!
- Simple and convenient, this catch-all docking station not only holds your phone but also your watch, wallet, keys, glasses and all everyday small items. Made of two pieces of wood that interlock together like a Jigsaw, the docking station is easy to assemble and disassemble for when you need to take it on the go.
- Color my Room Tool from MyColortopia – See your room in different colors BEFORE you buy paint! Warning!! This is addicting…
- Beautiful idea for your backyard! How to build a DIY covered patio using lattice and wood to create a little shade from the sun.
- DIY Smart And Small Bathroom Storage-Well this is another good idea for my small bathroom. Trying to decide. On a budget too. Going to show my husband this and some other ideas.
- Reclaimed wood + hooks + jars = charm found on Junkie Joeys Facebook page
- Key and Mail Organizer on Reclaimed Wood by BreakingandRemaking
- Reclaimed wood coffee table with some hardware on it.
- Farmhouse Pantry Overhaul on a Budget | Room Makeover | Farmhouse Design | Reclaimed Wood | Wood Beams
- Need this little nifty tool to install hardware on our kitchen cabinets