Photo via: movies.disney.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create the floating rose from Beauty and the Beast. | 21 DIY Ways To Make Your Childs Bedroom Magical
- How to make DIY Flower Lights. Inspired by Disney’s TinkerBell and the Legend of Neverbeast. Available on Blu-ray™, Digital HD & Disney Movies Anywhere March 3
- Enchanted floating rose Disney fairy tale beauty and the beast princess love wedding centerpiece prop repica collectible via Etsy
- Shop domino for the top brands in home decor and be inspired by celebrity homes and famous interior designers. domino is your guide to living with style.
- Japanese Maple stained glass entry – Theodore Ellison Designs. Door by the Craftsman Door Company http://www.craftsmandoorcompany.com
- Add a walk-in shower that enhances a small bathrooms usefulness and beauty. This shower stands out in a simply furnished bath, thanks to its distinctively tiled walls and river-rock-tiled floor that are easily seen through a frameless glass shower enclosure. The glass enclosure stair-steps up a marble frame, highlighting the shower bench and a toiletry shelf that aligns with the beaded-board wainscotings upper trim.
- Hello beauty! This fairytale custom wall hanging is leaving for its new home tomorrow. The buyer wanted gold and sequins in this piece, talk about kindred spirits! Love her idea. Get in touch to start planning your own whimsical weaving
- Craft your home decor to match the seasons with our DIY Flower Jar. All you need is preserved flowers, a glass jar and mineral oil. Click through for a how-to guide on preserving flowers using 20 Mule Team Borax.
- Grattage by Hanna-Kaisa Korolainen for FEATHR Romantic and textural, this stunning abstract wallpaper was created with the Surrealists’ grattage technique. The feeling of a worn finish adds warmth to a modern interior.
- Fabulous DIY Scented Mason Jar Oil Candles These oil candles are just brilliant! Not only do they create a lovely ambiance for your Christmas or romantic dinner, but they look fantastic, last longer than regular candles, are homemade, and will make your home smell absolutely delicious.
- Decorating With Hanging Flower Vases. Hanging Flower Vases on a Shiplap Wall. | glitterinc.com | @glitterinc
- another beauty with sunflowers and plaid ribbon…..ok…Im inspired