Photo via: bobvila.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The best thing about the colder weather is definitely coming home, going into your bedroom, and wrapping yourself up in a huge blanket to make a human cocoon that you will stay in until you go outside again. Winter can be brutal, and there’s nothing better than a cozy bedroom to hang out in during those months. But making your bedroom super cozy is about more than just adding a few blankets and pillows – it’s a whole vibe that you create with decor, furniture, and colors.
- Pinterest recently shared its most popular home pins with Tech Insider, and the results are fascinating. Classic interiors that blend clean color palettes with cozy accents prove to be the winning formula.
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Cozy Scandinavian Minimalist Bedroom – Interior Design Ideas
- cozy bedroom
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier.
- A clean and cozy farmhouse master bedroom with tons of vintage charm
- When setting up your dorm bedroom, it’s all about comfort. You need to catch those zzzs right? Here are a few must-haves for a cozy bed: Bedrest pillows, foam mattress toppers, body pillows, mattress pads and extra-long twin bedding.
- Ron Marvins tiny bedroom, or should I say bedwomb? Very cozy and restful.
- Warm up to our cozy winter bedroom, perfect for those days when you just want to nest. Snuggle into the velvet cushions and dive into a good book with the help of a brass task light on your beside table. Discover endless possibilities for bedroom styling in-store today.
- Cozy bedroom with tufted upholstered bed, neutral light grey linens w/ soft pink accents, black and white rug
- Master Bedroom: this link takes you to many more pictures- I love the color scheme