Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Cover old tables with fabric and use mod podge to seal.
- How to cover a lampshade with fabric and trim, including lots of photos. This is a great tutorial, and a project I would love to try sometime. I may have even pinned it already. 🙂
- Upholstering Instructions at Better Homes and Gardens. In a nutshell: Strip the chair of its original fabric and use the pieces as pattern. Then pin the pieces wrong sides out onto the chair. Remove pinned cover and sew it together, with welting reinforcing the seams. Put sewn cover back on the chair. It should fit like a glove!
- Love long necklaces in metallics. Pendant necklaces are so cute. Also…. Necklace Organizer Made With Reclaimed Wood Hooks by DANIELLEidd
- Storage solution for small entryway – add hooks. Frame gallery and chevron rug add visual interest.
- Lord of the Rings Green MIddle Earth Map – Cushion / Pillow Cover / Panel / Fabric
- denim pocket throw pillow cover tutorial – would be cute using other pants patch pockets or by putting denim pocket on other fabric, too
- Gorgeous gray and white transitional kitchen with rustic accents features wood and fabric saddle stools placed in front of a gray center island finished with a white and gray granite countertop fitted with a prep sink illuminated by white carriage lanterns hung from a ceiling accented with exposed wood beams.
- Leather and wood wall hooks
- Re Use Old doors, wood bench, shelf and some hooks to create your own mud room furniture.
- Reclaimed wood + hooks + jars = charm found on Junkie Joeys Facebook page