Photo via: houseandhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Free plans and video tutorial to create these really awesome DIY floating shelves! They use pulleys and rope to give them a cool hanging look!
- Crystal Window! Suncatchers prism Custom designed for the meditation room at the Ojai Spa and Resort in California
- Mimic the look of expensive tapestry on door panels with a much more budget-friendly material — wallpaper.
- Cheap seats This adorable barstool cover turns a plain, inexpensive chair into a custom piece of furniture that picks up prints and colors from throughout the room. Sew everyday covers, and make others for Christmas, Easter, and other holidays. You can change the look of the room by just swapping out covers!
- Great Gatsby inspired centerpiece. Wine bottles with ombre color atop a matching plate. Great for weddings or your dining room table. Available in custom colors and feathers. Made to order. Just let me know what you are looking for and I can always adjust them. I am using these for my own wedding centerpieces. I use different shaped wine bottles, clean them, spray them down, color the ombre, add the beads/feathers: get a simple and elegant centerpiece. Will do bulk. By two sets, get 3rd free….
- Learn how to build a Patio Bar! Free Plans, Video Tutorial, and Inspiration 🙂 This will be a hit at your next barbecue! Cheers – DIY PETE
- Watch this FREE video tutorial to learn how to transform your boring concrete patio into a beautiful addition to your home!
- Build this Reclaimed Barn Wood Herringbone Wall Treatment with the easy-to-follow video tutorial from www.shanty-2-chic.com ! This barn wood is from Reclaimed DesignWorks. It has been cleaned and milled, bug and mold-free, tested for lead-based paint, packaged in bundles and ready to use in your home! Its the perfect barn wood for wall treatments and furniture building!
- Oh La La wallpaper by Kiki Slaughter for FEATHR This beautiful paint splattered wallpaper was originally a triptych of canvases, now a stunning artwork you can cover your wall with. This artistic technique is best left to the professionals, including Oh La La artist Kiki Slaughter.
- DIY Sliding Barn Door Nightstand plans and how-to video! Learn how to build this nightstand and the $20 DIY barn door hardware. Easy to customize and perfect for so many places in your home! We love barn doors and love fining unique ways to incorporate them on furniture pieces. Visit www.shanty-2-chic.com for the free plans and how-to video.
- How to Make a DIY Window Privacy Screen. Materials needed: wood for frame, tape measure to measure windows, sheer fabric, hot glue or spray adhesive. No screws, nails, or hardware to attach it! Moves up and down and held in place when wedged into the window. Get tutorial and video on the blog. Thrift Diving
- Patterned Paint Roller in Spring Bird Design,by Its Not Wallpaper Patterned Paint Rollers. $22.00, via Etsy. (This is so cool!)