Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- Pros usually follow a certain order when painting a room. They paint the trim first, then the ceiling, then the walls. Thats because its easier (and faster) to the walls. And you certainly dont want to tape them both ofconcentrate on getting a smooth finish on the wood. Dont worry if the trim paint gets slopped onto the walls. Youll cover it later when painting the walls. Once the trim is completely painted and dry (at least 24 hours), tape it off (using
- Balinese custom oval outdoor soaking tub; cement tile floors inside. Strings of capiz shells, en masse, cover the ceiling. by Valentina Audrito
- Instead of removing popcorn ceilings, cover them instead. Here are a few different ways to cover ugly popcorn ceilings – diy, do it yourself, ideas, budget friendly, not remove, easy
- ceiling to floor shower curtains
- Soundproofing a ceiling, could work for the garage flooring too.
- No upper cabinets, vaulted ceiling, pot lights, shiplap, this is all kinds of YES
- Loving the stone from floor to ceiling and mantle!
- Oversize Sea Fan Wall Decor, striped rug, and blue ceiling
- Dandelion Ceiling installation by Regine Ramseier–check out the link…its amazing how she did this!
- I love this idea! Ceiling medallions… Yes!
- Cute girls room. I think this would be sweet even with a regular ceiling and just as a top wall border.