Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 101 Useful DIY Project For Your Home – DIY Stone Wall Hooks I so can do this with my rock collection
- Stacked stone fireplace surround with wood mantle | Andreas Innovative Interiors – Andreas Blog – Warm up by the Fire
- ❁^^ ♡.. .~*~.❃∘❃✤ॐ ♥..⭐.. ▾ ๑♡ஜ ℓv ஜ ᘡlvᘡ༺✿ ☾♡·✳︎· ♥ ♫ La-la-la Bonne vie ♪ ❥•*`*•❥ ♥❀ ♢❃∘❃♦ ♡ ❊ ** Have a Nice Day! ** ❊ ღ‿ ❀♥❃∘❃ ~ WED 6th JAN 2016!!! .. .~*~.❃∘❃✤ॐ ♥..⭐..༺✿ ♡ ^^❁
- DIY Stone Fireplace makeover- would also work under the bar in the kitchen!
- This mortar washed fireplace blends nicely with the white wall and dark wooden beams and floors.
- Make a Corner Wall Shelf With L Shape To Get The Most Of The Space Available.
- Dress up a drop ceiling by replacing fiberglass tiles with beadboard | Unskinny Boppy
- An interior stone wall can add so much character to a home and is within your reach with this step by step tutorial. DIY Stone Wall Tutorial!
- Accent Walls Made of Cheap Materials | Stone Accent Wall. (Made with a product called Airstone. Not too cheap …
- corner counter. love the coffee bar and wine wrack. itd just be nice to have these not taking up counter space near the stove & oven.
- ♕✿ Bella Montreal ✿♕
- Корзинка. Плетение из шпагата. | Забавы от Натальи