Photo via: denmanbennett.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Plant One on Me: A $5 Hanging Planter Hack
- DIY Painted Face Plant Pots by Gold Standard Workshop
- Modern Copper decor trend: decor and shopping ideas | Maisons du Monde
- DIY Infinity Scarf; Pro: easy to follow directions, took about 5 mins to do, great for a beginner. Con: cant think of any. Tip: depending on your fabric, you may have to iron the connecting sections before you go on to step 5.
- Silver spray paint on terra cotta flower pots
- fabulous ways to repourpouse old doors, doors, home decor, repurposing upcycling, Very Gothic headboard design from BestHomeIdeas com au If you have an entire gate you could find a perfect place for it in your bedroom
- A simple geometric coffee table made of plywood and copper that stands on its own or fits together with others of its like.
- Large 4 shelf tapered copper pipe and by SteelRootsDesign on Etsy
- French Quarter Lantern on a Yoke bracket | Copper Lights | Bevolo Gas & Electric Lighting
- Giant Copper Rain Shower Wonderful Water Feature Design! LOVE! Imagine this Giant Copper Rain Shower in your garden on hot summer days it would be just awesome!
- Ironmongers Quarters – Flat 1 | Jonathan Tuckey Design, Hackney Road, East London – A large butler sink sits on a bespoke Birch plywood island, finished with copper pipes and taps.
- Kitchen reveal at the Grandmas House DIY home tour! 15 months of renovation, remodeling a custom country kitchen with a cast iron sink after a full gut.