Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Brick fireplace makeover before and after pics. The gray paint we used on this worked SO GOOD, once we figured out the best way to put it on. We love the sherwin Williams gray paint color too.
- Display your childs artwork in a clean, fun way to accent your room…click the photo to check out my blog post!
- Were always looking for cheap and easy DIY wall decor ideas. A DIY gallery wall is the perfect way to display your favorite family photos! Click to learn how
- Love this! The neutral colors make it very warm and inviting! Its also a great way to use shelves and display all your books!
- great way to display pictures and easy to switch them out.
- a cool way to make a tiny library of your own. take one small closet, put in shelves and cut out part of the door and put in glass. taa-dah!YES!
- cool way to make art with crayons and a blow dryer
- Awesome library spaces – would be so cool at ACS!
- Cool (out of the way) book shelf!
- Instagram Project: How To Display Your Instagram Pictures » Little Inspiration
- Village house display. To make a Christmas tree village
- Creating a kids art wall. This would be so adorable in a kids play room. Corner area where they can draw and painting all day. Then display their work for all to see.