Photo via: thouswell.co
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Contemporary living room featuring our Color Palette of the Week: Cold As Ice
- Contemporary and contrasted living room: The Kara Mann Collection for Baker | Milling Road
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- Window Trim Detail – already got all the molding I need to do a similiar look (on 3 windows and 1 door) for only $5 from Craigslist. Score! | followpics.co
- bulky molding without the cost: take your most affordable crown molding and put that on your wall; then add trim molding a few inches below your crown molding; caulk the seams, sand and paint all trim the same color
- Rustic Chic Living Room Ideas
- Reading nook in a living room//
- glam dance studio contemporary living room
- Punctuate your design scheme and define your style with finishing details, such as Charlotte Moss for Fabricut’s latest trim collection. Featured tapes: Imatra and Zadar.
- vosgesparis: A new IKEA collection by fashion designer Chris Stamp | SPÄNST
- It’s just 1″x6″ pre-primed MDF, some 3″ crown molding, and some small, wood decorative trim molding. All of the cuts had to be made holding the molding at an angle.
- Kelly Martin Interiors – Blog – …Dont Kill My Vibe. ***** interior design, home, decor, decorating, bohemian, modern, mid century modern, eclectic, contemporary, naturalistic, rustic, living room, antique, vintage, reclaimed, wood