Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This weeks LauraLoves are these adorable Cloud Pom Pom String Lights from @coxandcox. A fun way to create night lights for your little ones bedroom, whilst staying stylish. Helping them drift off into a peaceful sleep each night. Read how to style these lights and where to buy, over on the blog. interiorsblog interiordesign diy howto howtodecorate featurewallpaper childrensbedroom babynursey decorate decoratingideas homedecor nightlights lighting lampshade
- Ooh friends, I am so, so excited to show you the before and after of our dining room makeover! As you can see from my dining room style post here I went with a Navy accent wall (Hale Navy HC-154) with white, gold, and textured accents. The other wall and the rest of the main living is painted with the lovely Classic Gray OC-23 and because we like a challenge we also are painting ALLL of the trim, doors, windows, and cabinets the perfect white, which is also Benjamin Moore – White Dove OC-17, …
- An Affordable Way to Add Color to a Room. Shower curtains and ribbon for curtains.
- Moulded Mexicana / Dordogne white interior door
- Classic DIY Trend: 10 Affordable Ways to Add a Faux Marble Look to Your Home
- 12 x 12 scrapbooking paper glued to styrofoam. Cheap and cute dorm decor! @ DIY Home Crafts | This is wonderful.
- Create a whimsical, colorful and unique window treatment using giant paper flowers. So cute for a little girls room! Free paper flower templates and Silhouette cut file. hobbylobbymade sponsored
- A bold wallpaper in a bathroom, especially in a powder room, is a great statement piece in a home. Choosing a wallpaper with a white base and design in back is the perfect way to get a black and white look. Bonus: gold accents.
- 10 Bohemian Accents to Add to Your Home Now main room
- There’s no such thing as a boring shade of gray. Check out this collection of gray interior paint colors from BEHR to see all the different shades that one color can offer. Yellow- and red-toned grays offer a warm greige hue that will make any room in your home feel cozy and inviting. Blue- and purple-toned grays, on the other hand, offer a more traditional look that pairs well with white accents.
- Ikea Hack Map Table – It is so easy to upcycle and transform a plain Ikea side table with some map wrapping paper and make this gorgeous map table.
- Read all about Essendon Country Clubs Ladies Changing Room makeover on the October Blog. A Beautifully Bespoke and On Brand Commission, that Laura Felicity Design loved being apart of. Helping to transform plain white walls and harsh strobe lighting, into a feminine area, with their logo inspired wallpaper and lighting designs.