Photo via: boxycolonial.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- $60 Handmade Farmhouse Table plans DIY – Already setting Steve and my dad up to build us a 10 long one of these for dining room, but with turned legs – possibly posts or checking out the salvage place in Warwick
- Apply a thin bead of paintable acrylic latex caulk only inside the crack where wood meets a wall for a smooth, professional appearance. Remove extra caulk with a putty knife. And buy a dripless caulk gun to save time and frustration. Cut the tip smaller than you think you need.
- A new take on the Sunken Living Area. While open to the Kitchen area, the drop in elevation gives the room a separate feel while still being connected. This room is at the back of the home and opens out onto the deck.
- DIY Home Projects | Get the free building plans to make this HUGE craft table!
- Check out these easy to follow plans for this DIY Drop Leaf Kitchen Island / Cart. This inexpensive project is a perfect space saving idea for your kitchen.
- How to build a round wood framed mirror for less than $50! Rustic, modern farmhouse mirror DIY for a small bathroom makeover! Click to get the free build plans!
- DIY upholstered bed! Includes materials list, costs and complete step-by-step instructions! Add a couple nightstands and you have a complete designer-inspired bedroom set.
- Beautiful Wooden Kitchen Table Project There are plenty of useful hints for your wood working plans located at http://www.woodesigner.net
- What an awesome table, and plans Don seem that difficult. Wish I had room for a table this big.
- Its much easier to spend a lot of time in your kitchen when you actually like it. If you are sick of staring at your old, outdated cupboards, but dont have a lot of cash on hand for a complete overhaul, work with what you have! Here is a great tutorial on how to stain, and like, your old old cabinetry!
- DIY Rustic Rug Of Jute Or Sisal Rope. Hot glue the coils. Sew in key spots for durability. Make the smaller pieces first and then attach them together to get a larger rug.
- How to give your wood table a complete shabby chic makeover using wood stain and Annie Sloan chalk paint