Photo via: fab.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tumblr – note to self – basket colors for potholders also look at rug colors
- When I was growing up, my aunt had a skirt around her pedestal sink, and she kept a little basket under it for towels and toiletries. It’s one of those things that always stuck with me because it was such an elegant storage solution, not to mention a fun way to add pattern and color to the bathroom. I thought it was time to revisit the project, but this time with a modern eye.
- Project Nursery – WIRE BASKET FULL OF BABY BLANKETS, SITTING NEXT TO ROCKER
- Evergreen Enterprises, Inc Front Basket Metal Bicycle and Planter Wall Decor
- DIY Simple Newspaper Weave Basket – students could create their own too.
- Make your wicker basket a little less traditional with metal spray paint.
- DIY basket pendant light tischumstuhl
- Stitched Tassel Coil Basket Makeovers | Made in a Day
- Basket wall by stylist @marianneluning on Instagram
- DIY Muuto Restore Basket — tutorial on http://www.casadecolorir.com.br/2012/05/guarda-tralha-de-carpete.html
- 5 inspiring ways to use your natural basket. Read on www.karinecandicekong.com
- Basket weave draperies. very neat looking!