Photo via: elementics.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A new look for an old dresser. What an amazing look!!! I think that I would change the knobs to chunky clear glass ones….or green glass. This is fusible web directly fuse the fabric onto the front of the dresser drawers.
- from dresser to TV stand…LOVE this idea and then you could put movies in the other drawers – black with crystal knobs would be beautiful
- I did this and the results were fabulous! I used high gloss paint on the cabinets. I also painted the old brass-colored hardware and the base of the light fixture with matte silver. Its amazing how well the spray paint holds to the knobs and hinges.
- Cool decorating tricks for the home. Varied sizes of wooden knobs used as hooks. Such a great idea for a bathroom or even entrance area. Via Bodie and Fou. Photo credit: Carole Whiting who has a lovely shop in Australia http://www.y10store.com and her husband at http://whitingarchitects.com
- Gold and solid colored canvas | 23 DIY Projects For People Who Suck At DIY
- DIY Farm table Coffee and side tables! Took cheap pine colored tables and made them cute farm-style tables!
- Fun Apartment Decor on a Shoestring Budget. Could use rocks like these, or the colored pebbles sold at dollar stores
- Colored Stains | Ana White Woodworking Projects
- Great mold for building a stone path or patio – Mold can be found for around $20 (different shapes) – Quikrete 60 lb. Concrete Mix $2.94 – Not bad for 89c a square foot – Can be colored…
- All you do is buy the picture frames, and use whatever colored paper you would like to make it pretty. Put the class on it, and then you can write on it. I would put this by the door going out so then youll know what you have to do for the day.
- Cute idea with same colored buttons. Any shape would be cute for any occasion. Balloon Heart Star Xmas tree
- How to turn a vintage glass door knob into a picture hanger. (Would also work for curtain tieback, which is what I am looking to do.)