Photo via: restorationhardware.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Make It: DIY Outdoor Log Lounge Chair
- DIY Restoration Hardware finish. Craigslist table: stripped, sanded, bleached (I used a deck bleach), liming wax, glaze (two coats), clear wax. Lots of work, but Im loving the weathered gray finish! However, I did break down — the chairs are from RH 😉 by johanna
- Elegant bedroom features a linen tufted French chaise lounge next to a brass quatrefoil table, …
- How cool if we could get a canopy and fix the deck up so we could do something like this! Have a dining area and lounge area !!
- Re-purpose those pallets that are destined for the dump. Remember. That used to be a tree.!! Pallet Lounge!
- Sapphire Blue Velvet Sofa with Chaise Lounge and Black and White Striped Rug
- Spring Decor Ideas To Brighten The Home Interiors Lounge Spring Design
- Bonetti kozerski – Lounge sofa
- Dark Moody Charm Character Industrial Slick Living Lounge Bedroom Interior Style Design House Home Inspo Inspirational Inspiration Palate Paint Luxe Furniture Dream Goals On trend
- That’s not a beanbag chair, that’s a freaking beanbag couch! I wonder how many of your friends you could fit on it at once…$29.86
- Eames Molded Side Chair (Dowel Legs)
- Bohemian Indoor/Outdoor Hammock Chair – Yes, please!