Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This small oak dresser has been stained dark on the top and drawers, the case painted in a subtle sea-glass color and the coolest pulls EVER in aged Nickel. Mirror is separate and kinda big for this piece but I think it works! Oak side chair also in Sea-glass, all pieces distressed and glazed in Java. Modern Vintage
- Minwax Dark Walnut Stain on top; Annie Sloan Old White Chalk Paint for the rest then wax; Rustoleum Antique Bronze on hardware
- refurbished craisglist kitchen table with annie sloan chalk paint, furniture furniture revivals, painting, Craigslist Table After Espresso stain with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Louis Blue with Dark Wax
- Coffee Table Chalk Paint Makeover @ Little House on the Corner
- James+James 8 Foot Baluster Table with a traditional, Vintage Kona Stained top and Ivory painted base. Pictured with matching Dianne Bench.
- Entry way sofa table. Broyhill table repurposed with Annie Sloan Chalk paint in Black and clear wax
- Trick to Applying Dark Wax Over Chalk Paint on Furniture
- Reasons to Use Chalk Paint1. Little To No Sanding2. It’s Forgiving – With chalk paint, the look is meant to be distressed, so when you mess up, a quick once over with a little hand sander is all you need to do to fix it, drips, etc, no worries, just sand them off.3. Easy Color Choices4. The Paint Goes a Long Way
- How to give your wood table a complete shabby chic makeover using wood stain and Annie Sloan chalk paint
- DIY: excellent tips here on how to apply dark wax, how to conserve paint by thinning down on second coat and how to transfer a projected image onto the furniture for adding french lettering. GREAT POST!
- Farmhouse style coffee table makeover. How to update an old coffee table into a cute farmhouse style one! With Minwax Classic Grey Stain
- The screened-in porch features stained shiplap ceiling and dark trim painted in Sealskin Sherwin Williams SW7675.